Commercial Insurance That is There for You When You Need It
It's Simple: Service + Speed + Save
Over the years we’ve learned business owners like you care about three things when it comes to insurance: knowing your business is protected, not having to deal with claims when an accident happens, and paying a fair price. At ASI, we heavily emphasize three things in our interactions with our business customers:
- Service – We truly believe in serving our customers for life. In every interaction with the businesses we serve – from the local plumber to the large regional business – we keep in mind the long term. Every piece of advice we give is made with the idea that we will be doing business for years going forward. We’ve found that is something business owners appreciate.
- Speed – Something we take pride in at ASI is the speed at which we do business. From quotes to servicing claims, we get it done… quick. We know how important time is to our customers so we try our best to take care of them as quickly and efficiently as possible. When something goes wrong you can rest assured knowing that we’ll be there to help get your business back on it’s feet asap.
- Save – We realize minimizing expenses is always near the top of the list (if not top of the list) for our business customers so we strive to save them money. One important benefit of insuring your business with ASI is that we can check prices across over 15 insurance companies. As you know from your own business experience, when companies compete, prices go down. Another benefit of ASI is that we include free monitoring for rate increases on your premium. That way you can spend more time running your business and less time running around getting quotes.
Industries We Specialize In
- Excavation Contractor Insurance
- Plumbing Contractor Insurance
- Electrical Contractor Insurance
- Refrigeration Contractor Insurance
- HVAC Contractor Insurance
- Utility Contractor Insurance
- Concrete Contractor Insurance
- Oil and Gas Contractor Insurance
- Commercial General Contractor Insurance
- Residential General Contractor Insurance
- Carpentry Contractor Insurance
- Garage Operations Insurance
- Transportation Insurance
- Agricultural Operations Insurance
- Hotel/Motel Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
A Few of Our Carriers
Trusted by Millions
Fun fact – independent insurance agencies write 35% of all personal insurance premiums and 81% of all commercial insurance premiums. And that’s without spending billions on advertising. Give us a call and you’ll know why.
Frequently Asked Questions
We hope you are satisfied with your current agent. That said, we are simply offering a second opinion. Insurance premiums continue to be one of a company’s largest expenses each year and from all signs in the industry a rate reduction is unlikely. If you were able to manage your current risk at a lower premium and get increased coverage would you consider a change? Getting a second opinion is the only way to find out.